I now have:
- 2G data/mos instead of 1G data/mos
- Unlimited local calling instead of 200 daytime minutes + unlimited evenings and weekends
- Unlimited long distance calling instead of only to the 10 numbers I was allowed.
- I'm paying $8.00 less per month!
- I still have unlimited texting, voicemail and call display.
My old phone is only 15 months old, and I plan on selling it for $200.00. I didn't pay anything for it in the first place, because I won it from Motorola. My new phone is also a Motorola...I've enjoyed the first so much I stayed with the company.
As a result of having unlimited Canada wide long distance on my cell phone, I plan on cancelling my long distance plan on my home phone that runs me approximately $15/month.
Yay for saving money!